IWF Show Info
The International Woodworking Fair 2018 will be one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom and general woodworking industries. IWF is a biannual event and takes place every two years at the Georgia World Congress Center located in Atlanta, GA.
Georgia World Congress Center | Atlanta, GA| USA
Show Dates & Hours
Wednesday - Saturday | August 22 - 25, 2018
Wednesday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
Why Attend IWF?
In business, we all look for that idea or solution that will make our business better. IWF is not only the opportunity for your team to see the future in technology, learn from leaders, and compare a world of innovation all at one place. IWF is also the opportunity for your company to gain new business with the face-to-face connections you will make at the Fair.
• IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related
• IWF has what’s new and what’s next for technology for your industry.
• Thousands of new products are showcased by the world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services.
• All the newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing are at IWF
• See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching.
• Meet others in your industry face-to-face and exchange ideas that will help your business and career grow.
• Learn new methods and answers to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders at education sessions in industry
standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development and business
IWF is the trade show where furniture manufacturing, cabinetry, architectural woodworking, material processing and other related industry professionals from all over the globe will come to find products they didn’t even know existed that will help their company succeed.
IWF Connects you with Suppliers
Where else can you see all of the products and solutions from the beginning of your supply chain to its end. You can find everything you need at IWF from raw materials, supplies, and finishing accessories to woodworking and material processing machinery hardware. You will also see the newest products, trends, and solutions for wood, plastic and other related material processing industries.
IWF offers innovation, education, solutions, networking, and many more opportunities for business success.
From the small shop to the large plant-industry, buyers know that the IWF is the best place to source products, discover new ideas, network with peers, and learn from those who have already troubleshot the solutions.
Experience the World of Woodworking and More!
If you do business in any of these industry segments, then IWF 2018 is the show for you. Be sure you attend the largest show for North America and rethink the opportunities for your business.
• Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
• Closets and Home Organization Systems
• Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
• Countertop Materials and Fabrication
• Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
• Plastic Materials and Fabrication
• Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
• Machinery and Tooling
• Architectural Millwork and Moulding
• Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
• Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
• Engineered Wood Products
• Commercial & Residential Remodeling and Building
• Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Wednesday - Friday | 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday | 8:30am - 1:00pm